Saturday 7 January 2017

FREE NEW YEAR BRAIN TRAINING:SATURDAY002 SERIES

New year free brain training from puzzles planet

Dear puzzles planet fan,
It is another Saturday again and I hope you are all doing very good! We keep to our promise of ensuring you are Presented with new set of mental brain training puzzles on every Monday, Thursday and Saturday at the cost of .......you guess it......FREE!!!
Today is Saturday and so we are ready to take you to the mental gym, why not come along with us and let us make your brain happy as we present to you:

FREE NEW YEAR BRAIN TRAINING FROM PUZZLES PLANET: SATURDAY 002 SERIES!

Our mental gym today is a very light workout session. Simply unscramble the following letters and form a word

1.  A C I N S T T Y


2. A D I I N O R S T T


3. A I L L N N T


4. E E E H I N N N T T


5. A A D M R

 Keep your answers coming, feel free to share with your friends and family and let the brain training continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment